Increase your chance of winning tenders
Tenders for Government and Private sector require their suppliers to be certified to ISO 9001 Quality Management systems to be considered for Pre-Qualification.
Get an ISO 9001 consultant you can rely on
We’ve helped small businesses like yours for 12 years
We will stay with you until you get certified
We have a 100% success rate in getting small businesses ISO 9001 certified
Get an edge over your competition
An ISO 9001 is proof that you’re a trustworthy and established business
We will stay with you all the way through ISO 9001 certification and maintenance.
If you just knew what happens next in the ISO 9001 certification and maintenance process…
you would be able to plan for it and save your time. Imagine:
- knowing the exact next step in acquring and maintaining your ISO 9001 certification
- saving your time wading through useless ISO 9001 templates and trying to make them work for your business
- being able to choose between different ISO consulting service options that suit your budget
- saving your time training staff to do internal ISO 9001 audits
- being able to focus on winning tenders, contracts with big companies and growing your business
- being certain that the process of acquiring and maintaining an ISO 9001 certificate will be smooth and will not distract you from doing business
- hiring just one ISO 9001 consultant with 10+ years of experience to help you through the whole process
How do you become ISO 9001 certified? What happens after that?
Just trying to build a picture of what it takes to get a certification and maintain it is overwhelming.
It seems like there is no clear road to ISO 9001 certification for small businesses in Australia.
And there are countless middlemen waiting to charge you ridiculous amounts of money for products and services.
As a result, at each step you have to hire another ISO 9001 consulting company to help you. This slowly eats up every waking moment. For example:
- You download a set of templates and try to get certified on your own… But the company you bought them from won’t help you customize the templates. So, you have to look for somebody else.
- You hire a consultant to design and implement your ISO Quality Management System. That’s great until… You’re again on your own, because the consultant won’t help you find the right certification body.
- You finally manage to get your coveted certification and then… You have to look for someone to perform internal ISO 9001 audits because your consultant doesn’t do that.
What makes ISO certification a huge pain for most Australian companies is not the process of certification and maintenance itself. The biggest problem is that there are no clear steps to follow.
Get In Touch With Your Local ISO 9001 Consultant
It's a common thing advertised by almost every company on their promotional ads. The ad states, 'we are ISO 9001 certified.' However, what use is this certification? Is it supposed to help customers? Will it help them in quality, production or costs? Customers are not...
In the ISO world, All ISO management system standards require the business to have an internal audit process and system to regular internal audits. Many small and medium business owners think that internal audits are usually only needed for larger firms and mostly...
Companies who produce products? or deliver services that are supplied to customers, whether countrywide, or worldwide need to have standards by which they measure their products? oe services in order to ensure that quality is maintained at a level that is acceptable....
Industries we have worked with
Anitech unique consulting methodology ensures businesses/organisations can now afford to have a high-quality system developed and implemented by experienced ISO consultants.